Data Insights Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Provide analytical insights to help make better business decisions though the power of data.
A household name and major international player, this organisation provides a fantastic platform for a Data Insights Analyst to have a real impact and shape the organisation.
About the role:
As a Data Insights Analyst, you will be providing insights through the use of data and as a result you will recommend actions across various portfolios to influence value lead business outcomes.
- Providing timely and insightful analysis and reporting that adds value to the wider organisation
- Have the technical capability to support the various databases, as well as the ability to quickly understand processes and the implications of changing them.
- Make recommendations to improve analytical techniques and resolve data integrity issues. Focus on automation and creation of efficient and sustainable processes.
- Effectively manage relationships with internal customers, senior stakeholders and business partners, and work well in a team environment.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong technical skills in analytics with tools such as; SAS EG, SQL, Excel, VBA
- Reporting experience with Power BI or similar reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong key stakeholder management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (i.e. Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar)
This organisation is one of the largest financial institutes in the region and offers limitless career growth opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.