Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As a Data Analyst you will be gathering and analysing internal and external data to provide information for decision making.
Our client is a leading, global Automotive organisation. This role sits within the finance function and will assist with analytics and reporting.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for delivering regular reporting and data analysis to support the Finance team as well as the wider business with various reporting responsibilities.
- Drive generation of insights into customer behaviour and preferences through the analysis of various data sets
- Preparation of TM1 reporting data and maintenance of reporting cubes
- Support the sales team with campaign reporting as required
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of various key performance indicators to identify root causes of deviations, and to identify opportunities to develop
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Strong knowledge of Excel / Microsoft Access
- BI tools such as TM1 is an advantage
- Experience in the finance sector would be beneficial
This organisation offers career growth and development opportunities for candidates that are prepared to hit the ground running
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.