Senior Customer Insights Analyst/Team Lead
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 1 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An exciting opportunity to join a digital agency with a great culture. You will come from a quantitative data background and be focusing on developing insights over high volumes of data. Clients from both NZ and Australia utilise the services of this agency.
Overview of the company
A leading digital agency who work with some big names in both New Zealand and Australia. They are all about culture and a good work environment and are always looking to expose their staff to variety, education, and good training. An established company with a handy Auckland CBD location and a friendly, helpful team.
About the role:
As a senior customer insights analyst either with or without team leadership duties (we are flexible on this), you will be self-motivated and data-driven, focusing on writing targeting scripts and machine learning algorithms to productionise and push into BI. A natural problem solver, you will be curious and innovative, able to tell the story of the data adequately to stakeholders and clients.
- Develop insights over high volumes of data – transactional, email, digital.
- Present actionable insights in an understandable way to key stakeholders and clients.
- Hone existing client relationships and grow new ones.
- Get involved in planning and delivery so deadlines are met and give visibility to stakeholders of workload and timeframes.
- Proven experience in a customer insights role.
- Highly proficient in SQL and one of R, Python, SAS.
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI.
- Excellent communication skills.
Career opportunities / selling points
A great opportunity for a senior analyst who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.