Senior SAS Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Senior SAS Analyst will be responsible for improving the use of information through its analytics capability. Leading the implementation and maintenance of SAS. The Senior SAS Analyst will join the Intelligence function of the Knowledge Services team, and report to the manager of Business Intelligence.
CBD, Britomart location. Our client ensures NZ capital markets and financial services sector provide the best outcomes for investors, consumers, professionals, businesses and the NZ economy.
About the role:
The Senior SAS Analyst will join the Intelligence function of the Knowledge Services team, and report to the manager of Business Intelligence.
- Improve the way information is implemented, used, stored, retrieved and maintained through better use of its analytics capability (SAS)
- Provide high quality information, reports and advice to aid in decision making
- Provide continuous SAS expertise and support to fast-track analytical capability
- Work with customers, understand their needs, develop techniques, visualisations, and models to satisfy these needs
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion and trust
- Tertiary qualification with a background in information, data science, related discipline, OR equivalent knowledge skills and experience.
- Advanced SAS programming skills
- Advanced SAS EG skills
- Experience with SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Text Analytics or SAS Visual Investigator is desirable
- Experience working with large, complex data sets
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, decision making skills
Opportunities for progression within the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ana McCormack on 09 374 7306.