SAS Data Analyst
Salary Competitive Rates
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Develop, create and present reports and insights to key decision makers using SAS Enterprise Guide based around customer problems and proposed methodologies to resolve.
Major global financial institution
About the role:
Reporting to the Analytics Business Partners Senior Manager, the SAS Data Analyst will also work closely with other managers, senior managers and internal business partners.
- Upfront framing of customer problems and proposed methodologies to resolve
- Data discovery and playback including identification of data quality issues, gaps and assumptions
- Detailed profiling of customer groups who have / have not received deemed product benefits
- Calculation of customer impacts for subsequent remediation
- Liaison with and handover to CRM analytics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an analytical position
- Exceptional SAS EG coding / query skills
- Familiarity with banking products and services
- An ability to work through complex customer populations to determine impacted groups and the size of those impacts
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as mandated by regulators
- Ability to work with ambiguity – e.g. changing priorities
- Strong comms – ability to articulate approach, assumptions, issues, recommendations and outcomes across
- Finance, Legal, Marketing and Core Remediation function
Potential for contract extension.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ana McCormack on 09 374 7306.