Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary $105 - $110 per annum
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 6 January 2019 2019-01-062019-03-07 it Auckland NZ NZD 105 110 110 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with advanced Excel and SQL skills as well as experience with Business Intelligence tools.
Leading healthcare institution in New Zealand, based in Auckland North Shore.
The successful candidate will have extensive Excel, SQL and BI skills and be comfortable with developing policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of performance data. You will lead and be the champion in developing expertise in the use of business intelligence tools such as Qlik.
You will develop and maintain performance dashboards and scorecards for different level of management, consolidating management financial reporting and activity reporting to produce Key Performance Indicators
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for optimising the finance data analytics capability and develop an analytics centre of excellence, with high quality financial and non-financial information to drive decision making with the end goal of optimising cost and increasing efficiency in the business. A key success factor to the role will be to introduce and maintain best practice business intelligence processes and tools and make financial data accessible, exiting and easy to understand.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of performance data.
- Source, maintain and compile financial performance data.
- Improve and maintain the standardised financial report suite for different levels of management on a monthly basis, including variance analysis reporting.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards and scorecards for different level of management, consolidating management financial reporting and activity reporting to produce Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and manage Business Intelligence tools, and utilise a variety of mediums to produce high quality financial and performance intelligence - Lead and be the champion in developing expertise in the use of business intelligence tools such as Qlik
- Appropriate tertiary qualification. Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in mathematics, information systems accounting or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in a business intelligence role
- Experience working in a culture of performance and innovation, focused on the customer
- Continuously review current processes and systems functionality to identify efficiency opportunities to standardise, automate and achieve higher quality of data intelligence
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ana McCormack on 09 374 7306.