Credit Risk Data Analyst
Salary Competetive Rates
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 13 January 2019 2019-01-132019-02-12 it Auckland 79 Queen Street Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 70 80 80 HOUR Westpac www.westpac.co.nz/
Deliver end to end data lineage capability in an automated and sustainable way within an architecture containing a mix of legacy and new technologies. Informatica will be the central repository, with other 3rd party solutions to be tested and implemented.
Overview of the company
Major global financial institution
About the role
You will be part of the credit risk team, at the forefront of research testing and solutions. You will be responsible for leading the validation of newly built processes and assisting the wider team in the adoption of new technologies.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an analytical position
• Exceptional SQL, Excel and Base SAS skills
• ETL Experience
• Experience with Informatica Developer, Informatica’s IMM/EDC
• Knowledge of credit risk processes
• Familiarity with banking products and services
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as mandated by regulators
• Ability to work with ambiguity – e.g. changing priorities
• Strong comms – ability to articulate approach, assumptions, issues, recommendations and outcomes
Career opportunities / selling points
Potential for contract extension.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ana McCormack on 09 374 7306.