Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 it Auckland 80 Favona Road NZ NZD 60 105 105 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An insights role in a busy team for someone with excellent communication and presentation skills. The team are open to someone on the junior end with potential to grow or someone entering a senior level with a few years’ experience.
Overview of the company:
A leading retailer in the Australasian market who is paving the way forward with innovation. They are looking to make their customers’ lives easier through the development of new technologies.
About the role:
A great opportunity to work for a well-known household name that is at the forefront of new and innovative technologies and has a customer centric mindset. You will derive insights from all areas of the business with a specific focus on merchandising. You’ll have excellent communication skills and ability to present clear insights to stakeholders. You will need to have some fundamental data manipulation skills, be proficient at spotting trends and articulating insights.
- Translate complicated data sets into understandable insights.
- Stakeholder presentations and engagement
- Derive analytics to give business recommendations.
- Obtain data from appropriate systems (e.g. GA, SQL server, SAP)
- Previous experience in an insights and analytics role.
- Ideally commercial experience in retail or FMCG sectors
- Proven experience presenting insights to stakeholders at a variety of different levels
- Experience with one or more of: Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, Excel.
A great opportunity for an insights analyst who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.