Service Delivery Coordinator
Salary Competitive Rates
Consultant David Ferguson
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-02-24 it Auckland 73 Remuera Rd, Remuera, Auckland NZ 1050 NZD 35 45 45 HOUR NZ Lotto https://mylotto.co.nz
Service Delivery Coordinator will provide administrative support to key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
High profile NZ organisation based in central Auckland.
- Service Delivery Coordinator will provide administrative support for all service delivery tasks including:
- Generate and send CAB agenda
- Take/send minutes and actions from key meetings eg. CAB and Problem Management Meeting
- Ensure tickets are being updated and follow up on overdue tickets
- Maintain a list of Major Incidents and Permanent Corrective Actions and tracking their completion
- Providing raw data for monthly reports
- Participate and coverage of Major Incidents to be determined/decided based on skill level and confidence.
- Ensure staff follow guidelines, principles, and processes.
- Service Delivery Coordinator must be highly organised
- Great communicator
- Experience with change, problem and release management.
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems, software and hardware
- Microsoft or other certifications desired (i.e. MSCDT, MCP, MCSE)
This Auckland organisation supports career growth and development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contactDavid Ferguson on 09 374 7314.