Senior Data Analyst
Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Jarrett
Date posted 6 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 it Wellington NZ NZD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Join a large Government Department who are striving to improve our country to the benefit of all New Zealanders.
About the role:
Working within a risk and assurance capability, you will be working closely with a wide range of subject matter experts. You will be tasked with identifying key requirements and data sets, extracting and manipulating data to tell a story.
- Extract, analyse and interpret data
- Provide robust and consistent quantitative and qualitative reporting
- Streamline and consolidate data sources
- Ensure data integrity
- Develop analytical tools
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst
- Able to elicit information and data from the business and work with ambiguity
- Analytic mind with innovative problem solving skills
- Expert user of MS Excel
- Experience with data mining and analytics software, such as SAS, beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to influence the journey of data maturity and data use within the team.
Please note: You must be a NZ or Australian Resident or Citizen with indefinite NZ working rights to be eligible for this position.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Jarrett on 04 471 9745.