Principal Advisor Strategic Data & Information
Consultant Lisa Jarrett
Date posted 6 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 it Wellington NZ NZD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Join a central Government Agency creating positive outcomes for New Zealand communities.
About the role:
As the Principal Advisor Strategic Data & Information, you will be responsible for influencing and implementing the strategic direction of information and data management for key business units. You will engage directly with the business to understand their challenges and objectives, which in turn will assist you to transform the way data and information solves business problems and adds value.
- Actively establish and maintain key business relationships at all levels
- Influence and implement updated information strategy for key business areas
- Advocate data governance
- Provide thought leadership to support innovation
- Proven experience in a senior / strategic level data management capacity
- Solid industry networks and awareness of industry innovation
- Ability to influence, lead and advise
Join an innovative team as they challenge the status quo and make positive changes for the benefit of NZ communities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Jarrett on 04 471 9745.