Senior Product Remediation Analyst
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 it Auckland NZ NZD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
End to end ownership of identifying customer / product benefit application, revenue and cost issues. Working closely with the Head of Op Risk and Compliance and the Remediation team. Handover to CRM analytics for outbound customer comms and customer financial compensaton.
Overview of the company
Major global financial institution
About the role
You will be leading and developing the best solutions approach including identification of product/business outliers. You will be quantifying customer impacts utilising advanced statistical and analytical query tools and developing appropriate remediation methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of banking products ,services, fees, customer packages and banking processes
- Senior and advanced expert analytical and technical SAS coding skills – minimum 5 years advanced SAS coding
- Detailed knowledge of NZ Data Warehouse structures and data schemas
- Advanced data visualisation skills and ability to succinctly articulate findings and recommendations at GM and GM1 level as well as to regulatory authorities – as a minimum advanced Power BI visualisation skills
- Strong risk management practices including ability to manage sensitive bank and customer data and customer outcomes appropriately
Great opportunity to come into the business in a senior role and potential to progress your career further in the financial services industry.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ana McCormack on 09 374 7306.