Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-15 it Oceania > New Zealand > North Island > Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 800 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This private sector client has recently created a new Fast Data platform and are looking for an enthusiastic Data Engineer to join the team.
In this role you will build and maintain Data Marts architected and designed to provide structured data to meet the business needs as well as building and maintaining the reporting and analytics environments and develop reports and dahboards
You must possess Big Data experience helping the team work toward streaming data at scale enabling them to handle high velocity and high volume data events. You must demonstrate a willingness to learn, adapt, and share knowledge while adding value to great existing team culture.
Finally, You will be working in an cross-functional teams in a fully Agile environment.
Key skills required:
- Design and build using Scala and Spark.
- Build tools Jenkins and Git
- Database: Oracle and SQL
- Apache data ecosystem: Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Kafka, Airflow.
- Streaming data at scale. Handling high velocity, high volume data events.
- Git source repository and GitHub, with standard Git workflows.
- Linux OS configuration and use, including shell scripting.
- Security engineering practices and tools.
- Test Driven Development.
- Data Warehouse ETL - Informatica
This is an exciting opportunity working with a true Agile and DevOps organisation in the CBD for an industry leader.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.