Senior Data Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jack Mehta
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 88000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
The purpose of this role is to provide for all departments of the business, all analytical reports and data capabilities. The successful candidate will also be tasked with leading projects, influence and educate stakeholders, Team Leaders and Executive Managers.
Overview of the company
Multinational financial organisation with excellent opportunities for progression.
About the role: (paragraph format, include header)
Joining the Pricing and Analysis team and reporting into the Pricing and Analytics
manager, the successful candidate will work closely internally with the Head of
Strategy, Product Pricing and Analysis as well as Executive and Operational
Manager and Team Leaders. Externally they will work with various auditors, data
providers and various subsidiaries.
- Deliver detailed, ad-hoc analysis and insights into Customers, Claims, Operations, and Support teams
- Use analysis to help improve systems, processes and tech support, leading to improved growth and profit
- Build predictive models
- Monitor key Monthly Reporting information including Management Reports, best practice targets and control analysis
- Act as lead analyst and key point of enquiry across projects, manage and coordinate workloads
- Ensure a level of service that exceeds customer and stakeholder expectations
- SQL Programming
- Comprehensive BI and data warehouse knowledge
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a BI environment
- SAS experience is an advantage
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to gain responsibility on an
existing high performing team in an established, multinational company with an
award-winning executive team.