Consultant Lucy Graham
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for a talented Risk Analyst to join an exciting environment within the Enterprise strategy team.
Overview of the company
This financial services organisation are deeply passionate about their people and invest in the opportunity to continuously grow, learn and develop. They have a dynamic and supportive team environment based in the Auckland CBD.
About the role:
This position which sits within the Enterprise strategy team will be the driving force going through the process of an ongoing strategy implementation. The role itself operates within risk management, data science, information systems and customer experience.
- Experience with quantitative analysis, data mining and data manipulation.
- Experience with growing and maintaining relationships with senior management and key stakeholders.
- Strong ability in coding languages like SQL / SAS or equivalent languages such as R and Python.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Power BI, SAS Visual Analytics and Tableau.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Undergraduate degree in a statistical, mathematical, economic or related field.
- Analyse large amounts of disparate data to identify and formulate credit risk strategies.
- Help shape the strategic roadmap
- Test, implement and monitor prescribed strategy changes
- Participate in ongoing strategy champion-challenger management to drive customer outcomes.
- Ensure strong change governance and decision strategy implementation documentation.
- Provide analytical support to broader cross-functional Risk Management and business initiatives.
- Prototype strategy reporting and new KPI measures across the customer lifecycle.
- Undertake ad-hoc data analysis as and when required to support strategy management decisions.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Graham on 09 374 7336.