Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Lucy Graham
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for a BI Developer to join a fast-paced supportive environment and provide real guidance and leadership to the team.
Overview of the company
This reputable company is a household name who invests in their people and strives to be one of the best in the business. They value the development of its’ individuals to create a dynamic and supportive team environment to deliver the best outcomes.
About the role:
In this position you will be required to provide guidance on key BI reporting deliverables and assist in the ongoing development and design of the data warehouse and analytics platform. By communicating with all stakeholders you will ensure the company strategy and business requirements are closely followed to deliver excellent outcomes.
- 2+ years experience using Microsoft SQL stack and advanced SQL development
- Exposure to .Net frameworks (C#, ASP and VB)
- Data analysis experience – be able to effectively understand and communicate business processes and translate these to technical and non technical stakeholders
- Exposure to agile methodologies
- BI reporting tools e.g. Power BI
- JIRA, Confluence
- Microsoft SSAS, SSRS and SSIS
- Experience and knowledge of big data analytics
- Work closely with solution leads and stakeholders to effectively communicate understanding of business requirements to contribute to solution design
- Implement unit tests
- Create technical designs, plan work and report on progress
- Generate high quality, maintainable code that meets the requirements
- Perform ongoing maintenance of code base
- Be able to improve on existing processes so the team can deliver quality solutions, on time and to the specification
- Provide 3rd level support for any issues in the production environment
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and co-operate with all levels of the business
- Hold accountability for the team and as an individual
- Get the chance to mentor junior team members and share your experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Graham on 09 374 7336.