Senior SAS Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Lucy Graham
Date posted 11 August 20192019-08-11 2019-10-10 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 112000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for a Senior SAS Analyst to take a step in their career and be the driving force within the team.
About the role:
This Senior SAS analyst will be part of the intelligence sector for the Knowledge services team and will be driving decisions through the use of its analytics capability (SAS). You will be leading the implementation, exploitation, and maintenance of SAS.
- Improve the way information is implemented, used, stored, retrieved and maintained through better use of its analytics capability (SAS)
- Provide high quality information, reports and advice to aid in decision making
- Provide continuous SAS expertise and support to fast-track analytical capability
- Work with customers, understand their needs, develop techniques, visualisations, and models to satisfy these needs
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion and trust
- Tertiary qualification with a background in information, data science, related discipline, OR equivalent knowledge skills and experience.
- Advanced SAS programming skills
- Advanced SAS EG skills
- Experience with SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Text Analytics or SAS Visual Investigator is desirable
- Experience working with large, complex data sets
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, decision making skills
Opportunities for progression within the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Graham on 09 374 7336.