Senior Insight Analyst
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Lucy Graham
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 it Auckland Auckland 31 Dacre Street NZ NZD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for a Senior Insight Analyst to join a hard working, fun team that is driven by data and are leading specialists in the market.
Overview of the company
Serving some of New Zealand’s largest organisations this company combines creativity and business experience to help grow and leverage their companies with the power of Data driven Insights.
About the role:
In this role you will be working with other experienced analysts in a supportive, inclusive team environment. You will be working with some Enterprise clients that will give you great exposure to interesting data sets to derive insights from and have the chance to mentor junior staff as you go.
- 4+ years experience in an Insights role or similar
- Advanced technical skills in SAS and SQL
- Experienced with Excel
- Have an in depth understanding of statistical/analytical techniques
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills (eg. Power BI, Tableau, Python)
- Have a commercial mindset and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently
- Communicate and comprehend client’s business problems to deliver commercially driven outputs and recommendations to which the client can take action
- Effectively estimate length of projects and deliver on deadlines
- Be able to translate a business problem into a data solution, including the best way to approach and solve the problem.
- Have clear communication skills to present complex analytical methods in a digestible way for clients
- Demonstrate leadership ability and mentor junior staff
Career opportunities / selling points
- Relaxed laid back environment but know when to work hard
- Friday drinks
- Fortnightly team lunch
- Smart working options
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Graham on 09 374 7336.