Intermediate Insights Analyst
Salary Competitve Salary
Consultant Lucy Graham
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 it Auckland Auckland 80 Favona Road, Favona, Auckland NZ 2024 NZD 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An intermediate Insights Analyst is needed to join this established business to deliver timely and accurate data insights to drive business decisions.
Overview of the company:
This FMCG company are deeply passionate about their customers and invest in the opportunity to continuously grow, learn and develop to be the best innovate brand in the market.
About the role:
In this role you will be working to deliver accurate, relevant data using a wide variety of data sets to help enable business decisions and drive the best outcomes for customers and internal teams. You will be partnering with other teams in the business to deliver reporting and present findings in an easy to consume format to help further business knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Analytics and Insights role
- Previous FMCG experience is desirable
- Project coordination experience
- Be able to extract portions of data or integrate data sets
- Be able to accurately communicate insights and findings
- Experience in working with data analytics visualisation and workflow tools such as SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Excel etc
- Have a positive outgoing attitude with a willingness to learn and take initiative
- Have great business acumen and be able to understand the business needs
- Work closely with the analytics team and stakeholders on a variety of projects
- Be a SME and drive usage of tools and platforms to the business to embed data analytics into everyday decisions
- Work with all levels of the business and engage with stakeholders
- Identify and highlight to the business key opportunities based on performance trends
- Work with complicated data sets (e.g. market, stock, commercial, property and macro trend)
- Deliver insights that are intuitive, easy to consume and understand.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to perform in a fast paced environment
Career opportunities/selling points:
- Car park
- Company benefits
- Flexible working hours
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Graham on 09 374 7336.