Senior Data Engineer
Consultant Romane Duvivier
Date posted 21 July 2022auckland information-technology/data-analysis-and-business-intelligence 2022-07-21 2022-08-20 it Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* 12 months contract * Competitive hourly rate * New Zealand's leading organisation
Join one of New Zealand's leading organisations! We are on the hunt for an experienced Data Engineer with experience in Hadoop to contribute across the Domain in our client's Legacy and Future Platforms through demonstratable leadership actions in both the creation & maintenance of various data related infrastructure and pipelines.
Particular focus on the Hadoop platform and the required upgrade of Cloudera in preparation for transition into the company Data Hub (BDH)
Key skills and experience:
- Experience working in large data warehousing platforms
- Experience in large system upgrades – Preferably upgrading Hadoop
- Experience in developing and or supporting ETL and/or data integration processes
- Ability to work through a series of platform pipelines
- Experience in large data lake systems.
- Ability to contribute to the design and development of a Cloud based big data platform
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- High levels of self-awareness and demonstrated self-management during times of high workload or stress
- Familiarity with Agile models, tools and ways of working, comfortable with organised chaos.
- Proven ability to make sound decisions and judgements in an ambiguous and fast moving environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 31 July 2022* 6 months contract * Attractive hourly rate * Exciting projects
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022* 6 months contract renewable * Attractive hourly rate * Great project exposure
Salary: Great BenefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 8 August 2022We are on the hunt for an experience Technical Lead to join one of NZ's leading organisations.
Salary: Long term contract and competitive ratesLocation: AucklandDate posted: 29 July 2022We have multiple Business Analyst contracts up for grabs with a range of clients, delivering for greenfield enterprise change or large technology transformation programmes. These roles are across junior to senior levels, with potential for fully remote or hybrid working options. Auckland based BA's would be ideal but all roles are available to those across NZ!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 21 July 2022* Initial 6 month contract with competitive hourly rate * Auckland based developer role with true flexibility * Great team environment