Business Intelligence Specialist
Salary Competitive package
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 16 January 2017
You must be a passionate Business Intelligence professional with exceptional reporting & presentation skills and a real passion for what you do!
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest telecommunication companies and has a proud heritage of connecting people to one another.
About the role:
I am looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist to join the BI team. The BI Specialist’s role is to provide reporting, analytical services and leadership to the wider business. This role will heavily focus on the customer side of the business.
- Promote the use of the Data Warehouse to consistently help assist with business decisions
- Represent the business interests in helping prioritise and schedule of initiative on the BI roadmap.
- Build and maintain key working relationships with various business owners and end users
- Work collaboratively with other BI team members to ensure the dimensions conform across the different subject areas
- Identify key improvement opportunities and promote new techniques to increase the capability and efficiency of the group
- Design and develop reports to meet the end users requirements
- Must be passionate about data, BI, reporting and data warehouses
- Bring an enthusiastic attitude and have excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years of BI experience
- Experience with SQL & Oracle business Intelligence tools (Oracle Apex would be beneficial)
- Experience with Microsoft Access, including macros / VBA
- Understand data modelling and the ETL processes
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a collaborative team that is passionate about BI and continuously looks to achieve great results, hard work is also rewarded.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.