Senior BI Consultant
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 16 January 2017
Work for one of NZ’s leading BI consultancy firms. You will need to have a strong BI skill set as well as an excellent Data Warehouse background.
With an international scope this company offers leading analytical / BI solutions for its large customer base. They have achieved both local and international success and as a result have become a market leader within their field.
About the role:
As a senior BI consultant you will bring years of Data Warehouse experience while being able to deliver tailored business intelligence solutions.
- Ability to manage more than one project at anyone time
- Work with a strategic BI development mindset
- Will be responsible for business development and key account management
- To actively seek to contribute to the growth of the company
- A minimum of 5 years data warehousing experience
- Must be an excellent communicator and great with people
- Expert SQL stack knowledge (SSIS, SSRS, & SSAS)
- Knowledge of Teradata, BO, COGNOS, & Micro Strategy
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that understands the importance of work life balance as well as career growth.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.