Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A great opportunity for a Senior Analyst with a keen interest in data science to help support innovative NZ companies.
Our client is a government organisation that is dedicated to helping innovative Kiwi business succeed.
About the role:
As Senior Analyst you will be responsible for managing the analytical and research projects.
- Manage research projects which will include a mix of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Support the improvement of information for decision makers throughout the organisation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic documents and reports.
- Provide insights to support internal and external communication.
- Strong Excel skills as well as wider data science skills (R, Python, SQL)
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Experience with data management and analysis including solving complex problems with analytical tools (PowerBI).
- Experience in communicating insights through a variety of methods to diverse audiences.
- Previous experience with Statistics NZ Longitudinal Business Database is an advantage.
- Experience in data visualisation; and statistical/econometric modelling, inference and forecasting/prediction in particular for time series data and customer surveys desirable.
This a great opportunity for a Senior Analyst to liberate innovators.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.