BI Developer (SQL)
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 16 January 2017
Brilliant opportunity to join a talented team working for a great company in a fast paced environment.
The company is large and ever-changing. You will be responsible for helping to utilise the wealth of data the company maintains for their clients to enable they reach their goals as ‘Trusted Advisors’.
As a SQL Developer you will be working along side the management team to ensure SQL Queries are optimised, documented and developed according to relevant standards. You will be comfortable defending or challenging different ideas in a constructive and positive fashion. The ideal candidate will be initiative, adaptable as well as having excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Develop SQL as required under direction from the manager and analyst.
- Reverse engineer existing database structures in order to migrate to a new CRM application.
- Interpreting data and recognising trends.
- Helping to translate ideas into solid concepts.
- Looking for improvement in all areas of the business.
- Highly experienced in SQL coding including views, stored procedures, indexing and optimisation.
- A solid understanding of business analysis tools and techniques with a practical approach in their application.
- Able to identify, develop and implement process improvements.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and deliver to deadlines.
- Experience in the financial or asset leasing sector.
- Experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence, Tableau or SSRS advantageous.
Fantastic opportunity for a self driven, proactive candidate to work alongside a fun team for a company that values its employees.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.