BI Specialist / DBA
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 23 January 2017
Responsible for managing SQL Server RDBMS as well as core application databases (Data Warehouse / ETL).
About the role:
Our client, a leading Industry Training Organisation (ITO), is seeking an experienced & innovative BI Specialist / DBA to join their Auckland Central team.
- Experience with in multiple BI languages, with a strong focus on advanced SQL skills
- Design and Implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and external sources
- Collaborate with business technology stakeholders
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Experience with SQL (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SSMS)
- Understanding of Business Intelligence & ETL principles
- Power BI, Kerberos, & Tableau
- Azure & Office 365
- Experience with SharePoint 2013
- MCSA, MCSE and/or MCDBA
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic organisation that helps Kiwis excel in the workplace. Work with likeminded individuals that are passionate about helping people and business succeed.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.