Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 8 February 2017
As the Database Administrator (DBA) you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the system.
Our client is a data motivated organisation that turns data into meaningful information for its clients. They are passionate about what they are doing and are looking for likeminded individuals to join their successful team.
About the role:
As the Database Administrator (DBA) you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the system. You will be the go to expert in the database realm.
- Hands on responsibility for the database design, development, and design standards.
- Manage the deployment of changes to the SQL server production environment.
- Review database changes to ensure optimal performance and security.
- Make sure that all DBMS environments are sufficiently documented.
- Minimum of 5 years MySQL experience
- Minimum 2 years of NoSQL experience (MongoDB & Cassandra)
- MongoDB replica sets and shards
- SQL Multi-Master Clustering
- Data backup and recovery experience
- Experience with Agile development and DevOps
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that works hard, plays hard and look to inspire one another day in day out.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.