Team Lead - Pricing and Analytics
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 9 February 2017
An exciting management opportunity to lead and develop a team in order to deliver high quality support.
A fantastic opportunity to work for a globally renowned organisation.
About the role:
In this role you will be supporting day-to-day activity through the diagnosis of operational problems and provision of analysis. You will provide support across the organisation.
- You will be leading the Pricing and Analytics Team to help achieve team goals.
- Be a key point of enquiry to business stakeholders and also build strong relationships internally.
- Ensure a level of service that exceeds the organisation’s customer expectations.
- Ensure that risks are identified, managed and escalated in accordance with the Due Diligence policy.
- Support the health and safety objectives and responsibilities and adhere to HSE legislation.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the business.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Business Intelligence and Data warehousing knowledge.
- Expereince with SSAS, Excel, Cognos, Tazbleau.
- SQL programming experience.
- Agile / Scrum environment.
This organisation offers career progression for a candidate who is prepared to lead by example in order to deliver high quality service.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.