Senior Database Administrator
Salary Onsite pool, gym, cafe.
Consultant Justin Purdie
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 it Porirua Wellington NZ NZD 83000 112000 112000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This large government organisation that contributes to keeping communities safe, is looking to appoint a Senior SQL Database Administrator.
The role encompasses management of the day to day technical and functional direction of database systems, delivering 2nd and 3rd level support to business owners and end users. Exciting mix of BAU Operational and Project work. Implementing new solutions and services.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience with SQL 2012/2014/2017
- Intermediate level SQL Database Administration experience.
- Performance tuning and operation practices in database systems.
- Experience providing 24x7 support in an enterprise environment.
- Supporting and troubleshooting databases on Windows platform.
Desirable skills to have:
- Experience with Oracle databases.
- Experience with DB2 databases.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Justin Purdie on 04 471 9770.