Software Developer (Java + Android)
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Yvonne Tay-Corbett
Date posted 26 January 2017
Highly experienced Software Developer is required to join a growing team to work on public-facing projects. Java and Android skills are a must.
Join a New Zealand brand that pulls great talent from both local and international markets. This company will give you the opportunity to work on a product with highly successful track records. Join them as they embark into a period of exciting growth and expansion. This highly Agile environment will challenge you to strengthen your skill set.
A strong New Zealand brand that will add value to anyone’s career. There is a lot of work to be done within this team, and they need an extra pair of hands. They are in need of a Java Developer with experience in Android development, and well-versed in creating beautiful, engaging applications.
About the role:
This is an opportunity for a strong Software Developer with proven experience to join an expanding team. Be a core member of the team working on a product that has thousands of consumers. Put your skills to the test.
- Maintenance and development of system and Android applications.
- Work in a cross-skilled team.
- Ensure that industry standards are met.
- Help the team in producing a product that will engage and serve the end user.
- A genuine passion for software development
- 3+ years commercial experience working as a Full Stack Java Developer
- Proven experience developing Android applications
- Strong grasp of OOP concepts in an Android context
- Ability to work through the entire SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to South Auckland
Great company culture, CBD location, and an opportunity to work with a brand that everyone knows.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Yvonne Tay-Corbett on 09 374 7303.