Salary Competitive hourly rate
Consultant Yvonne Tay-Corbett
Date posted 1 February 2017
Great opportunity to work on a project that affects millions and is public facing. 6 month contract available to an experienced senior Java Developer.
Join a New Zealand brand that pulls great talent from both local and international markets. This company will give you the opportunity to work on a product with a highly successful track record. Join them as they embark into a period of exciting growth and expansion. This highly Agile environment will challenge you to strengthen your skill set.
About the role:
This is an opportunity for a strong Java Developer with proven experience working in a highly functional commercial environment to join an expanding team. Be a core member of the team working on a product that has millions of consumers. Put your coding skills to the test.
- Maintenance and development of the platform.
- Work in a cross-skilled team.
- Assist in the implementation of standard frameworks and approaches.
- Production and maintenance of source code and artefacts.
- Unit testing and integration tests.
- Proven commercial experience working in a Java environment.
- The ideal candidate would be tenacious, curious and constantly upskilling themselves.
- Strong experience in API development/integration OR PL/SQL
- Experience in any of the following: Docker, Gradle, AWS, DevOps.
- Enthusiasm for working in an Agile environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
- Able to work collaboratively and autonomously if required.
Chance of an extension past the 6 months.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Yvonne Tay-Corbett on 09 374 7303.