Front End Developer
Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 15 February 2017
This client are digital problem-solvers that create award winning websites and apps that improve businesses and people's lives.
Seeking a Front End Developer (Intermediate or Senior) to sit in a front-end team alongside designers and developers to deliver finished web sites and applications.
You will work with the design team to realise projects with a high level of visual refinement and with developers to ensure websites and applications meet technical standards for performance and maintainability.
You will work within an Agile environment in the heart of the Wellington CBD, this will be a 3-6 month contract.
- Produce top-notch front-end code for responsive sites and applications
- Work with the content team to architect the site structure and identify content management requirements
- Write valid, compliant HTML and CSS
- Maintain websites and test changes across a range of browsers and devices
- Set-up, deploy and test using command line tools
- Advanced HTML and CSS knowledge – web standards and best practices.
- Experience working on responsive websites
- Advanced CSS processing (SCSS, PostCSS) and HTML templating languages skills.
- 5 years experience in front-end development
- Excellent communication skills as you will be client facing
- responsible and friendly, highly motivated
You will continually improve your knowledge of languages and technologies and will work with a talented bunch of digital problem-solvers from Designers to Developers.
Every day you will work in an awesome atmosphere that celebrates diversity, creativity and talent.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.