Lead Front End Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Yvonne Tay-Corbett
Date posted 26 March 2017
In this role you will be responsible for technical guidance and strategy around front end development. Grab this opportunity to mentor other developer
A well-supported global organisation that brings together the best online software in order to give businesses an effective tool.
About the role:
As a Lead Web Developer you will be producing your own detailed designs but also mentoring and guiding your team members in order to get the best result during this organisations high-growth phase.
- Working in an Agile environment to deliver outcomes.
- Guiding team members to produce testable and maintainable code.
- Producing detailed designs that align to the solution architecture.
- Experience developing large SaaS systems.
- Extensive knowledge of the frontend build and test automation tools.
- Familiar with ES6, Angular1, JQuery, SASS/SCSS, REST APIs, Node JS, npm, gulp, webpack, GIT and Raphael.js and D3.js.
An exciting opportunity to work alongside likeminded colleagues, working at the forefront of emerging technologies.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Yvonne Tay-Corbett on 09 374 7303.