Software Development Applications Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Excellent opportunity to join a well-known New Zealand company in a management and leadership capacity.
Overview of the company
A unique organisation that underpins the Auckland economy. This is an ideal role for an individual who hails from either the transport, logistics, government, supply chain or manufacturing industries.Run like a corporate environment but with a focus on positive team culture and working environment.
About the role:
Work closely with the Enterprise Architect and project teams to deliver solutions that are architecturally compliant and follow the company’s integration strategy. Manage teams of specialists and have visibility into complete portfolio of change and future strategic initiatives.
- Manage the company’s in-house application and integration development practice.
- Work across company specific industry applications, as well as corporate applications.
- Work alongside other teams and managers in a collaborative manner.
- You will be responsible for ensuring best practice and delivery of solutions according to integration strategy and timelines
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role at a medium to large organisation.
- Proven experience delivering integration solutions in a project environment.
- Knowledge of different integration patterns, platforms, APIs and API management.
- Familiarity and understanding of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) based services within medium to highly complex application environments.
- Demonstrated strong vendor and stakeholder management.
- Proven experience in co-ordinating multiple initiatives and understanding of application development methodologies and SDLC.
Career opportunities / selling points
- Free on-site parking at their central Auckland location.
- Option to join on-site company gym at heavily discounted rate.
- Option to join company group-fitness classes with shuttle transport to and from throughout the working week.
- Emphasis on positive work culture.
- Be a part of transformational change.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.