Consultant Trish Burgess
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking a talented Microsoft Development professional to join an established Wellington Development team with a great culture.
Joining a mature team, you will play a key role executing a wide range of projects and initiatives for core data driven web applications that the industry rely on to be operational and produce high quality data at all times.
This role will suit a solid developer, a self starter who takes pride in delivering quality code and works well in a semi agile environment with flexible and changeable deadlines.
- Unit testing and peer code review
- SQL Scripting
- Working closely with the Business Analysis and Testing functions in a blended iterative approach
- Demonstrable experience working in the Microsoft development stack
- Exposure to a range of development and project methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- The ability to work well under pressure in a calm and focused way
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Trish Burgess on 04 471 9745.