Front End Developer
Consultant Trish Burgess
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking a talented Front End Developer to work in a high performing cross functional Agile team in one of New Zealands most respected businesses. This organisation is all about solving problems and creating quality customer experiences.
You will work with the design team to realise projects with a high level of visual refinement and with developers to ensure websites and applications meet technical standards for performance and maintainability.
- Produce top-notch front-end code for responsive applications.
- Work with the content team to architect the site structure and identify content management requirements
- Set-up, deploy and test using command line tools.
- Experience working on responsive applications
- Advanced CSS processing (SCSS, PostCSS) and HTML templating languages skills.
- 5 years experience in front-end development or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be stakeholder facing
- Responsible and friendly, highly motivated
Continually improve your knowledge of languages and technologies wile working with a talented bunch of digital problem-solvers.
This agile environment is in the heart of the Wellington CBD, that ebodies team culture which celebrates diversity, creativity and talent.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Trish Burgess on 04 471 9745.