Salary $80,000 - $110,000 per annum + Competitive Rate
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity with a well-known creative organisation.
Work with a renowned creative company who pride themselves on their creativity and be a technologist who shares a passion for human centred design. Work in a collaborative environment. Help reign in the new Auckland office where innovative and fresh approaches are welcome.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a creative company as a part of their developing and help to pioneer the Auckland team fit-out as a Front-End Developer.
You would be delivering world class customer experiences and solutions for some of New Zealand’s most iconic brands.
- You will be hands-on and write and maintain creative and beautiful code
- Create and maintain digital pattern libraries and work within a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Assist to maintain and devise strategies to improve code quality throughout review and automated processes
- Work with the wider design and production team to review designs and user experiences
- 3+ years of experience, delivering small to large interactive/digital projects
- Experience working within Agile teams with strong time management skills and proven delivery to budgets and client specifications
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints such as client goals, technical consideration and budgets/schedules.
Work in a place where your ideas and input are valued.
Never work on your birthday again!
Plan multiple holidays with your whopping 5 weeks of annual leave.
Join an innovative and fresh company.
Work with some of New Zealand’s most iconic brands.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.