Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 30 January 2017
An excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer to be part of a Global Organisation.
About the role:
Our client has a strong presence in the Finance industry and they are looking to bring someone onto their Network Engineering team whilst they complete on-going projects.
- Perform in-depth fault analysis and resolution.
- Manage incidents and implement changes according to agreed procedures and service levels.
- Coordinating escalations and complex fault resolution.
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service to other teams.
- Act as a mentor for peers and junior staff members.
- 3 years experience supporting Network and Firewalls infrastructure.
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. CCNA/NP.
- Advanced skills of networking, routing, switching and firewall management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident problem solver.
This 6 month contract will allow the applicant to gain first hand experience at a top performing company. This role suits an progressive individual who is looking to develop their career within the technology field.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.