Systems Engineer Contract
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 2 February 2017
An exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer working for a leading New Zealand organisation.
Our client is a leading organisation in the IT industry who is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join their growing city based team.
As the Systems Engineer you will have the opportunity to assist on challenging projects as well as being responsible for building relationships and mentoring junior members of staff. The ideal candidate will be innovative and dynamic with excellent technical and communication skills.
- Monitor systems, applications, network devices and communication systems.
- Carry out daily system administration to a range of core infrastructure.
- Assist on various projects in an analysis, diagnose and design capacity.
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service to other teams and clients.
- Implement complex IT solutions to meet business needs and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Act as a mentor for peers and junior staff members.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Hold at least 1 Major Specialist Technology certification e.g MCSE/MCITP, CCNE.
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft and Related enterprise grade technology products, EMC/HP/IBM/Cisco, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that offers a great team culture as well as growth and progression. This role suits an ambitious individual who is looking to develop their career with the technology field.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.