Senior Security Advisor
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant George Meckiffe
Date posted 17 November 20192019-11-17 2020-01-16 it Wellington Central Wellington NZ NZD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is the New Zealand Government's lead economic and financial advisor. Their vision is to be world leading, working towards higher living standards for New Zealanders. They provide corporate services to the Department of Prime Minister Cabinet.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Security Advisor to join the Corporate and Shared Services team at this pivotal time. This is a fixed term opportunity until the end of June 2020 and will provide expert risk and security advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that their information is kept safe and managed appropriately.
In this role you will collaborate with the Technology teams, the Information Management teams, agency Privacy officers and business owners to provide guidance and advice that ensures the required processes are followed for certification and accreditation to occur.
- Have a strong understanding of government security best practices, policies, strategies and initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying threats, risks and security controls that are efficient and effective.
- Proven track record as someone who enjoys delivering a client focused service
- Play a key part in lifting the security capability
- Interesting and varied work
- Join a supportive team and help deliver excellent results
- Flexible working hours