Corporate IT Support
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 6 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As Corporate IT Support it will be your responsibility to provide Level 1 + 2 support to Lotto’s employees.
If you love what you do, are passionate about giving back to the community and have a knack for systems applications and support, then then this role is for you. Lotto NZ create winners and deliver their profits back to the community, having a positive impact to the lives of New Zealander’s and the community we live in.
The culture is fantastic and people there are brave, ambitious, collaborative and committed to doing things better. In return you get to work in an empowering and inclusive work place where winning really happens.
About the role:
As Corporate IT Support you will be providing support to Lotto’s employees. Most of the support will be in person and therefore experience working on hardware is essential.
- Hardware maintenance including installations, upgrades and asset management of this hardware
- Creating and modifying user accounts, active directory and user management
- Work with help-desk to complete Level 1 tasks
- Occasional travel and on call may be required
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Must have experience with Windows 7 or 10, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Networking capability, LAN/WAN/Internet
- Exposure to MacOSX is desirable
- Demonstrated experience of supporting Microsoft systems and applications
Lotto NZ offer a number of additional benefits to employees and place value on development opportunities
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.