Full Stack .NET Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity for a developer who has amazing communication skills and wants to step up, taking on project management and vendor management responsibilities down the line, while still hands-on developing on the regular.
A large and well-known company that is continually transforming with an extensive IT capability that strives to keep at the forefront of technology changes.
About the role:
Multiple roles available – both junior/intermediate and senior.
This large New Zealand organisation is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join their talented team to work across a multitude of different applications. You will be a solid .NET developer, as well as have DevOps experience. You will have experience with vendor management and be comfortable with stakeholders. Project management and delivery will be a significant part of this role.
- Managing and delivering applications to business units
- Vendor management and stakeholder presentation
- Support and leadership of project delivery in an Agile environment to meet business needs
- Application support as required
- Software development and DevOps experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proven experience with project delivery and vendor management
This organisation offers career growth for a passionate candidate who is able to thrive in a busy environment to produce effective results.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.