Senior Systems Engineer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As Senior Systems Engineer it will be your responsibility to support the day to day running of operations but also roll out some major projects.
This is a great opportunity to work for a large and well respected organisation.
About the role:
This role is suitable for a Senior Systems Engineer who has experience in a large, enterprise sized organisation. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that technology is maintained to assist the business in achieving its targets.
- Checking the incident logging system and clearing faults
- Develop solution designs for Infrastructure and cloud technologies
- Maintain key vendor relationships at an operational level
- Implementation of Technology Strategies and Technology Roadmap
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Experience with cloud, the Microsoft stack, VMware server virtualisation, Enterprise storage, load balancers, LAN/WAN data communications and backup systems
- Experience with Citrix, scripting and integration with cloud based applications and services
- Exposure to complex business systems architectures
This organisation support career growth and development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.