ICT Inventory Coordinator
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As ICT Inventory Coordinator you will be responsible for establishing the processes and systems relating to Asset Management and Distribution Systems
Our client is a well-known organisation that is continuing to grow and strengthen their team.
- Take ownership of IT Asset Management at an operational level
- Asset catalogue management, asset disposal management, and IS asset data management
- Receive all IS related hardware and software into the Asset Management System
- Manage levels of hardware and software to ensure availability
- Take responsibility for quotation and costing
- 7+ years experience in an inventory/ stock related role
- Must have leadership experience
- Extensive experience in asset management and IS hardware and software audit processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of asset management principles
- An understanding of licensing and procurement is required
This is initially a 6 month contract with the possibility of an extension.