Manager- Information Systems
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Trish Burgess
Date posted 17 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking a proactive and innovative IT Project Manager to drive technology improvements.
Overview of the company
This organisation works to support and advance key industries in New Zealand. They’re seeking a talented IT professional to come in and expand the technical abilities of the business by managing and driving change.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to ensure high quality, fit-for-purpose software solutions by providing technical leadership in the design, development, testing and maintenance phases of the software development life cycle. You will provide solutions on existing systems to create new ways of working using a mixture of both bespoke and out of the box software products.
Furthermore, this role is responsible for providing coaching of team members and ensuring the solutions developed are fit for purpose.
• Provide support and guidance to the IT team for the team’s design, development and maintenance of solutions
• Support other managers on how to best use the technology available
• Innovate and drive new technology solutions
• Demonstrable experience delivering end-to-end technology projects
• Experience Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Office 365, Windows Servers environments
• Experience translating business requirements into technology specifications
• Strong communication, presentation, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills;
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Trish Burgess on 04 471 9745.