IT Support Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for a motivated IT professional who has a great eye for detail and wants to be a part of a passionate team that supports the wider organisation.
Overview of the company
Our client is a well-known New Zealand brand that has a positive focus on improving people’s lives as well as the wider communities that it operates in.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to support our client’s internal systems and associated central platforms according to established policies and procedures as well as to monitor their wider network.
- Working on a shift team – four days on and four days off
- Shifts are 5.30am to 4.30pm and 3pm to 2am (onsite parking)
- Monitoring systems – daily checks
- Proactively identify and report hardware, network, and software malfunctions
- Understanding of Unix based systems
- Experience in a data centre environment
- Attention to detail and strong commination skills
- A broad understanding of computer operating systems
Career opportunities / selling points
This is a chance to join a team that looks to success by being ambitious, committed and determined – In this role you will be continued to be challenged and achieve more than you ever thought you could.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.