Senior Network Engineer
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant David Ferguson
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a great opportunity to work for a large and well renowned NZ organisation.
This organisation has an exciting and new programme of work where you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies.
About the role:
As a Network Engineer you will have the opportunity to assist on challenging projects as well as being responsible for building relationships and mentoring junior members of staff. The ideal candidate will be innovative and dynamic with excellent technical and communication skills.
- Perform in-depth fault analysis and resolution.
- Manage incidents and implement changes according to agreed procedures and service levels.
- Coordinating escalations and complex fault resolution.
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service to other teams.
- Act as a mentor for peers and junior staff members.
- 4 years experience supporting Network and Firewalls infrastructure.
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. CCNA/NP.
- Advanced skills of networking, routing, switching and firewall management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident problem solver.
This is a 6 month contract with the opportunity of an extension or being made permanent if everything goes well.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contactDavid Ferguson on 09 374 7314.