Systems Administrator/ Desktop Support
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-08 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great opportunity to work for a leading organisation where you will be providing front line support to the entire business.
This organisation is a multinational company with state of the art, award winning technologies and a working environment that breeds success. They are a rapidly growing business in New Zealand with an increasing market share and additional products and services being supported continually.
About the role:
In this diverse role you will be responsible for ensuring all calls and issues are dealt with effectively as well as escalate through to the appropriate channels when necessary. The ideal candidate will be resilient, good under pressure and have previous experience working in a Microsoft environment.
- To provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Hardware distribution and asset management
- Ensure all mobile devices are up to date and controlled every month
- Monitor system performance and diagnose software/hardware problems with various application
- Knowledge and understanding of IPv6 networks
- Windows 10, Server 2012 and Office 365
- Advanced experience with VMware 6
- 3+ years experience
- A team player with great communication skills.
Fantastic opportunity for career development within an organisation that is growing rapidly.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.