Junior Security Analyst
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 5 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Security Analyst will identify and asses security risks, and create accurate reports, while ensuring local procedures and activities comply with requirements, internal policies, procedures and standards. Create regular updates and report on progress in line with activities.
Overview of the company
Our client is a rapidly growing, premier, international tourism company with locations all over New Zealand, Australia, UK and USA. With strong values and pillars, they focus every day on improving customer experience and company growth.
About the role:
This is a diverse role that will focus on Security Audits as well as all Security Operations. The Junior Security Analyst will ensure that security risks are identified, assessed and accurately reported.
- Lead the development, maintenance and updating of the Information Security Strategy and program
- Update all host security devices with latest service packs, patches, and proactively monitor for any incidents
- Conduct and complete annual reviews and PCI audits for both internal partners and external resources
- Act as the owner of security incident and vulnerability management from end to end
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory requirements, internal policies, procedures, guidelines and standards
- 2 years experience in Cyber Security
- Experience with PCI Audits
- Solid understanding of financial and business concepts
- Experience in networking, firewalls, AWS, Azure, and Cisco Meraki
- High quality verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of report writing
Great opportunity to grow career at a renowned organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.