Consultant David Ferguson
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Provide efficient support, deployment, administration, maintenance and management of our clients mobility and communication devices and networks.
Working in the Finance division of the IT Department, the successful candidate will join the End User Computer Team (EUC) and work under the Mobility Team Leader. He/she will also work closely with all support teams, staff and vendors.
They main function of the Mobility Specialist is to provide efficient support, deployment, administration, maintenance and management of our clients mobility and communication devices and network.
- Provide Level 2 mobility support to end users of tablets, mobiles and audio-visual devices both over the phone and face to face
- Manage the communication components of the following: telephony environment, video conferencing, Call Centre Solutions, Mobile and Tablet devices, and more
- Assist in ICT projects
- Offer ownership of all EUC mobility issues
- Coordinate with other support teams to provide consistent resolutions
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or relevant skills and experience
- Full drivers license
- ITIL foundation v3
- Relevant qualifications including A+, MCSA, MCSE, or CCA
- Knowledge of Cisco based VoIP solutions
- Experience in Problem, Change, and Release management
- Excellent communication, time and self-management skills
- Experience in large telephony environments is desirable but not required
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contactDavid Ferguson on 09 374 7314.