Level 1-2 IT Support
Salary Competetive Salary
Consultant Dave Gordon
Date posted 7 April 20192019-04-07 2019-06-06 it Auckland Auckland 646 Great South Road Ellerslie NZ 1051 NZD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Greenlit Brands https://greenlitbrands.com.au/
Reporting into the Group IT Operations Manager, the successful candidate will work closely internally with Senior Executives, End Users, Store Management, system owners and externally with suppliers, vendors and third-party providers. Their key responsibilities include day-to-day support for the NZ business and improvement of IT Systems.
Overview of the company
Integrated retailer and manufacturer of household good and clothing across over 650 stores and manufacturing sites in Australia, New Zealand and Asia
- Coordinate and control the day-to-day support activities of the IT-Operation team
- Report writing & monthly updates
- Be the first point of contact for all IT related queries in the NZ office – this can range from L1 work through to L3.
- Work with the senior leadership team to establish processes and appropriate SLAs for resolutions.
- Retail experience highly preferred
- Must have full licence and car
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends on-call
- 4+ years in a L1 & L2 windows support environment
- Proven proactive problem management skills
- WAN and LAN Networking Experience
- SQL Database Experience
- Active Directory file and print server experience
- Office 365 administrations
- Point-of-sale, EFTPOS, and Computer Hardware experience
- System Centre Configuration manager experience
- Windows 10, Skype for business
This is an opportunity to work for a leader in the retail sector with a fantastic company culture. You’ll be working with a very experienced wider team in Australia and get regular support from the IT Operations Manager.
Along with a great base salary, you will also be provided with a laptop, phone, and excellent staff discount card for all company products.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dave Gordon on 09 374 7305.